The Republican party attacks Democrats, Liberals, and Progressives daily in a campaign of lies, distortions, and intimidation. John Kerry failed to answer the Swift Boat ads or the flip-flopper charges effectively. Barack Obama knows how to turn such claims against the attackers, but he needs our help.
We need a grassroots campaign to call out the lies, liars, and advertisers who support them in public, so that John Conyers will feel that he can begin impeachment hearings without endangering the Democratic candidate for President. Please join us.
"COALITION OF BLOGGERS AND ONLINE ACTIVISTS ANNOUNCES CAMPAIGN TARGETING FOX NEWS ADVERTISERS: Thousands of Internet Users Are Signing Up To Monitor & Call Local Fox Advertisers, Urging Them To Drop Their Ads When Fox Spreads Lies" Brave New Films Press Release, July 31, 2007
The signup link is broken.
Analysis of attacksEdit
Fox Attacks They Distort. We Reply.
The Media Repeats Stream of Lies About Obama, by Ari Berman, The Nation. Posted March 13, 2008.
Response to right-wing personal attacks, by Glenn Greenwald, Unclaimed Territory blog, Thursday, July 20, 2006
- Ann Coulter proposed "carpet-bomb[ing]" Iran when asked -- again -- by a Fox host what she would do as president.
- Rush Limbaugh
- Pat Buchanan
- Fox President Roger Ailes was a Nixon strategist
- Fox News vice president David Rhodes
- Fox executive John Moody
- Bill O'Reilly
- Sean Hannity
- Tim Russert
- Brit Hume
- Legal correspondent Greta Van Susteren failed to report on the Scooter Libby trial. Ever.
- Steve Doocy
- Gretchen Carlson
- Martha MacCallum
- John Ellis, a cousin of George W. Bush, called Florida for him in 2000
- Nedra Pickler